I might tattoo this Pius X quote to my forehead


“All the strength of Satan’s reign is due to the easy-going weakness of Catholics.” (Pope Saint Pius X, Discourse at the Beatification of St. Joan of Arc, Dec. 13, 1908)
If you should see an emaciated girl/waif with the above quote in black gothic lettering tattooed across her forehead and she is attending a Tridentine Mass at the Oratory, well you’ll know it’s me. But I might go for blue ink, as in Our Lady’s blue Mantle. The blue may look slightly more becoming with my whiter-than-white skin.
Yet, whenever I feel like criticising a non-Catholic, I read this quote and scold myself with, “it’s time to go to Mass and pray for them and your fellow Catholics.”

Comments

  1. "Easy-going weakness" says it all. Thank you for this. I'm tweeting it now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I do not believe The Third Secret of Fatima came to pass with the attempted assassination of John Paul II in 1981

Our Lady appeared on the 13th of the month at Fatima so we may avoid the fate of Judas

What is your Memento Mori? It need not be a skull. Mine is a red bus.