HAPPY EASTER! He is Risen!

Wishing everyone heartfelt Easter blessings. May you have a wonderful Easter Sunday.

Lent is over! I’ve just had two delicious cups of coffee this morning. As many of you might know, if you abstain from high-octane caffeine for a while, coffee has an extra kick. After my milky coffee, I now feel like a three year old who has had three red bulls! Much as I love coffee, it has a tendency to give me headaches; it’s a type of unrequited love; I love coffee, but it doesn’t love me back! Having a coffee was my way of celebrating Easter. And didn’t I hear somewhere that it’s a sin to fast on a feast day?



Comments

  1. Happy Easter, Mary.
    Did you take sugar or a sweetener with the coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fr Whelan,

    Happy Easter and may you be showered with Easter blessings. I just added milk to the coffee, I think that sugar and sweetener interrupt the flavour of coffee. What do you think of my new green blog design?

    God bless,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. Easy on the eye, though not quite the colour of the Liturgical Season -:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I do not believe The Third Secret of Fatima came to pass with the attempted assassination of John Paul II in 1981

Our Lady appeared on the 13th of the month at Fatima so we may avoid the fate of Judas

What is your Memento Mori? It need not be a skull. Mine is a red bus.