OF YOUR CHARITY, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME...

...in union with a Traditional Latin Mass that will be offered for my intentions tomorrow January 10th at St Mary's, Gosport.  A close friend of mine asked the Gosport Friars if they would offer Holy Mass for me, and they very generously obliged. Of your goodness, please offer prayer also for my friend who has been so exceptionally kind to me. 



My friend, Joe Shaw has a marvelous collection of photographs of Gosport Friar, Father Pio offering a High Mass. 

Comments

  1. Happy to join in the prayers, Mary. I enjoy the fact that in sending out this request, far flung members of the mystical body of Christ may respond. And, I enjoy praying both WITH others and for others.

    By the way, you might like the blog of my friend, Susan Skinner of Franklin, Tennessee (I have a great-great-great Grandfather buried there), called "veil of veronica. " Sue is a good egg and I have read her blog, like yours, for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear James Ignatius,

      Thank you for your wonderful generosity in praying for me. You have such a good heart.

      Yes, I subscribed to Veil of Veronica and I liked Susan's posts on the holy souls. Amazing how Susan's blog got its title, from her friend Veronica, who died an untimely death.

      Ah, Tennessee! You are very connected to your roots and cognizant of where your forefathers are resting. They are blessed to have you praying for them, as am I.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts