On LOVE...

Last night, after finishing my bleeding-heart post, I wandered over to the Marie Claire website, wanting to see if they had any articles / features from a pro-life perspective.  Happily, while over at feminist HQ, I stumbled upon this hopeful quote (below) by Audrey Hepburn.

When I meet people first, especially if I strike up a conversation with someone that I meet at a new exhibition at the V&A Museum,  they ask me if I write for the glamour magazines.  

I think if I were to write an article of this variety for Marie Claire, they *might* want me to put the emphasis on how socially-isolating and how it makes it difficult to date 'open-minded' men, when you are a pro-life Catholic, a sort of how-being-pro-life-is-its-own-punishment. I think the opposite - being openly pro-life can help you attract like-minded males. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I do not believe The Third Secret of Fatima came to pass with the attempted assassination of John Paul II in 1981

Our Lady appeared on the 13th of the month at Fatima so we may avoid the fate of Judas

What is your Memento Mori? It need not be a skull. Mine is a red bus.