SO THAT HE MAY DWELL IN IT AS ON A THRONE OF LOVE

Beautiful Prayer of Blessed Bartolo Longo to St Joseph

Saint Joseph, Vicar of  the Holy Spirit in fulfilling the duties of your wonderful marriage with Mary, introduce the Holy Spirit to my will in order to ignite it with God's holy love. Present my will to the Most Holy Trinity so that my desires may always be at God's disposal. Offer my heart to God so that He may dwell in it as on a throne of love and mercy. Present the movements of my soul and all the affections of my heart to God so that through your intercession I will always be faithful to the grace and inspirations of the Holy Spirit. Amen. 


* * *
Picture of Bartolo Longo: public domain

Comments

  1. How beautiful is this!! I am coping it into my personal prayer journal. I am very edified and encouraged by your blog.
    Recent posts mention your book writing. I am praying for an indwelling of the Holy Spirit to write for you since it is evident He has his hand in your blog.
    No worries about “those two”. At the end of my extensive dissertation and research I had to rewrite my first two chapters. Painful but not an uncommon occurrence.
    So happy to have stumbled upon your blog.

    Christine
    TX, USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Christine,

      Thank you so much for your generous comment, you have such a good heart.

      Good choice in copying this prayer into your journal.

      Many thanks for your prayers for my book. At the moment I am nearly finished the second chapter, but need to do a second and please God final draft of "those two", or what may be more of a polish. Then I submit them to my editor...

      May you be rewarded for your generosity,

      Mary

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts