NOVENA TO ST JUDE, NEVER KNOWN TO FAIL

O glorious Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddeus, true relative of Jesus and Mary, I salute you through the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus! Through this Heart, I praise and thank God for the graces He has bestowed upon you. Humbly prostrate before you, I implore you through this Heart to look down upon me with compassion. Oh, despise not my poor prayers; let not my trust be confounded! To you God has granted the privilege of aiding mankind in the most desperate cases. Oh, come to my aid, that I may praise the mercies of God! All my life, I will be grateful to you and will be your faithful client until I can thank you in Heaven. Amen.

St Jude, Patron Saint of Hopeless Cases, Pray for us!

In the decade that I've spent writing this blog, I have always received a great many visitors looking for a novena to St Jude.  In recent months the number of people coming to this blog for an urgent prayer to St Jude has sky-rocketed. If you have come here for this novena, you are in good company. 

The prayer hails St Jude as a "true relative" of Jesus: they were cousins. 

Comments

  1. Thank You Mary!
    This is a beautiful novena prayer to St Jude!
    Also I wanted to thank you for the beautiful
    Invocation to the Precious Blood of Our Lord
    Jesus Christ!
    On your recommendation, I ordered the
    Devotion to the Precious Blood from Mother
    of Our Savior books. Thank You!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your generous comment, Dee. Well done for going further in devotion to the Precious Blood.

      May you receive every blessing through the Precious Blood. To think St Jude shared such close family ties with the Word made Flesh.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts