PLEASE JOIN ME IN OFFERING A NOVENA TO THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS




The Short Novena to the Most Precious Blood

With the voice of Thy Blood, O Jesus, I would press Thee, solicit Thee, importune Thee. Though Thou seemest to reject my supplication, I will not leave Thy bleeding feet until Thou hearest me. So many graces, so many mercies have gushed forth from Thy Blood that I shall not cease to hope, even to the end, in Its efficacy.

Then, O Jesus, by Thy Precious Blood seven times shed for the welfare of men by each drop of that sacred Price of our Redemption by the tears of Thy Immaculate Mother, I conjure Thee, I supplicate Thee, hear my prayer (Here specify your request).

O Thou, Who during all the days of Thy mortal life, consoled so many sufferers, healed so many infirmities, encouraged so many who were disheartened Thou wilt not fail to have pity on a soul who cries to Thee from the depths of her anguish. Oh no! It is impossible. Another profound sigh from my wounded heart, and from the wound of Thine own, will flow to me upon a wave of Thy Precious Blood, the grace I so ardently desire!

O Jesus, hasten the moment when Thou wilt change my tears into joy, my sighs into thanksgiving.

Holy Mary, source of the Divine Blood, I conjure thee not to lose this occasion of glorifying the Blood which made thee Immaculate.  Amen.

You may add to this prayer seven times Glory be to the Father, and we beseech Thee, O Lord, help Thy servant whom Thou hast redeemed with Thy Precious Blood.


Comments

Popular Posts