MOTHER ANGELICA'S BEAUTIFUL TALK ON PURGATORY

Last night I reclined on the couch for my Sunday rest. We are in November, so I am posting on the Holy Souls, but because yesterday was the Sabbath, I resisted the temptation to write a post on the suffering souls in Purgatory which is hard for me because I have such a choleric temperament that my impulse is to be active all the time. In obedience to Our Lord's command that we rest on Sunday, I listened to Mother Angelica Live Classics, Purgatory and God's Will.

Wow, is it good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. And I knew a certain peace when I deferred to the timetable set forth by Heaven for our days on this earth. Tis one of my regrets that in my younger years I was a workaholic fiend on a Sunday, which did not serve me well in the long run.  

Comments

Popular Posts