PADRE PIO ON THE LORD: "HE TAKES MORE CARE OF US THAN A MOTHER TAKES OF HER CHILD"

 My friend, Frank Rega has a marvelous post which is a mini-treasury of Padre Pio's wisdom. Do check it out!  I spent the last 7 years writing a book on Pio, and am in the throes of doing over 700 citations, as well as bothering my friends for their permission to be named in the Acknowledgements and pestering other authors for written endorsements. But I'm continually amazed by my own ignorance. From reading Frank's post, I learned for the first time that Pio said, "Only in Heaven will everything be as beautiful as spring, as pleasant as autumn and as full of love as summer."

I wish all my readers every grace and blessing through the intercession of Pio, on this day when we celebrate his membership of Heaven. 

This is a photo of yours truly at the Abbey of Regina Laudis, Connecticut. 

Comments

Popular Posts