TO YOU, I ENTRUST ALL THAT I HAVE, ALL THAT I AM



Just today I consecrated myself to the Immaculate Heart of Mary using the prayer which I include below. I entrusted all that I have, all that I am to the Virgin Mary's Immaculate Heart. I asked of the Queen of Heaven that she reign over me, that I may be hers in good times and bad, in happiness and sadness, in times of wellness and illness, in this life when my soul and body are a composite and in death when my soul has left this flesh shell and gone to God. It is about time that I consecrated myself to the Immaculate Heart; a dedication of self which is made valid by my making a complete offering of myself. 

I am guilty of hypocrisy in that I have long debated whether or not Russia has been consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, but I have not ever consecrated myself to the Immaculate Heart, until now when we find ourselves in August, the month dedicated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Personally, I do not believe that Russia has been consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, but even if I did believe Russia were already consecrated to the heart of Jesus's mother, this would still mean that I ought perform a self consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  I do wonder if few or many people who ponder the Fatima Secrets have made efforts to consecrate themselves to Our Lady's Heart. T'would be quite the contradiction, to argue that the Pope has yet to consecrate Russia, but to neglect consecration of the self. If anyone wants to involve you in heated discussion on this, perhaps ask them if they have consecrated themselves. In any case, I invite you to consecrate yourself to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. You may use this prayer which I found here

0 Virgin Mary, most powerful Mother of Mercy, Queen of Heaven and earth, in accordance with your wish made known at Fatima, I consecrate myself today to your Immaculate Heart. To you I entrust all that I have, all that I am. Reign over me, dearest Mother, that I may be yours in prosperity, in adversity, in joy and in sorrow, in health and in sickness, in life and in death.

Most compassionate Heart of Mary, Queen of Virgins, watch over my mind and heart and preserve me from the deluge of impurity which you lamented so sorrowfully at Fatima. I want to be pure like you. I want to atone for the many crimes committed against Jesus and you. I want to call down upon this country and the whole world the peace of God in justice and charity.

Mindful of this consecration, I now promise to strive to imitate you by the practice of the Christian virtues without regard for human respect. I resolve to receive Holy Communion on the first Saturday of every month when possible, and to offer daily five decades of the Rosary, with all my sacrifices in the spirit of penance and reparation. Amen.

Comments