BEAUTIFUL ACT OF SPIRITUAL COMMUNION: MAY I DIE TO ALL THAT IS NOT THEE


As I cannot this day enjoy the happiness of assisting at the holy Mysteries, O my God, I transport myself in spirit at the foot of Thine altar. I unite with the Church, which by the hands of the priest, offers Thee Thine adorable Son in the Holy Sacrifice.

I offer myself with Him, by Him, and in His Name.
I adore, I praise, and I thank Thee, imploring Thy mercy,
invoking Thine assistance, and presenting Thee the homage I owe Thee as my Creator, the love due to Thee as my Savior. 

Apply to my soul, I beseech Thee, O merciful Jesus, Thine infinite merits; Apply them also to those for whom I particularly wish to pray. 

I desire to communicate spiritually, that Thy Blood may purify, Thy Flesh strengthen, and Thy Spirit sanctify me.

May I never forget that Thou, my divine Redeemer, hast died for me; may I die to all that is not Thee, that hereafter I may live eternally with Thee. Amen.

Comments

  1. Wow! What an amazing blog you created, Mary! Thoroughly Catholic, I might add. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is very generous of you.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your blog. Your article about Fatima was very interesting. Fatima is one of my wife and my favorite Marian sites. God Bless.
    Glen Misko
    Kansas, USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Glen,

      Thank you so much for reading my posts and for leaving such a kind comment. It was very encouraging. I am so glad Fatima is one of you and your wife's favorite Marian sites. Mine, too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you and may God bless you for this wonderful and inspiring post.
      Steve K.

      Delete

Post a Comment