The episode of Unsolved Mysteries devoted to Padre Pio

Until two days ago I had never heard of the television show Unsolved Mysteries, but John Carmichael brought this episode to my attention, having found it on You-Tube and I wish to make this episode, which dwells on the miraculous cures awarded Paul Walsh and Vera Marie Calandra through the intercession of Padre Pio, known to you


Posting this post in the middle of a busy day writing my book on Padre Pio. Please God something may come of it, and it will not be an exercise in humility whereby I fail to complete a solid volume on the Stigmatist. But I believe Padre Pio has been guiding this book from the start, I am a mere servant to his sage insights. I had a mystical experience with Padre Pio many years ago and while I had planned never to write about it, I have felt it was necessary to include it, while reminding everyone that Padre Pio said, "I belong to everyone". I made the nifty sign above on Canva, and think Padre Pio looks fetching in turquoise, too! John Carmichael and Frank Rega have read pieces of my book and think I am making progress.

You may like to see a photo of me holding the original manuscript which was entirely in long-hand. My eyes were wide with thought of the work awaiting me. Now I have a completed manuscript in so far I have an 80,000 word document saved on my computer and about 20,000 words in long-hand yet to added/typed up to said document. Much polishing and re-writing awaits me.

Of your love and charity, please offer a prayer for the completion of this book.

 

Comments