OF YOUR LOVE...

 ...please offer much prayer for a soul for whom Holy Traditional Latin Mass will be offered  tomorrow, October 28th, the Feast of Ss Simon and Jude. 

I am genuinely worried about this person, their intentions towards themselves and others often verge on malevolence. They have been described as "a hopeless case" on more than a few occasions. I did not, however, describe the person as such in my letter requesting the Mass and I did not request of my priest that he offer Mass on this day, it was just the way the schedule worked out that Mass will be offered for this soul on the Feast of the Saint who is the patron of hopeless cases. Perhaps this is a nod from Heaven that I ought take up regular prayer to St Jude for them. 


Classic painting, The Mass of St Giles was executed by the artist Master of Saint Giles. 

Comments

Popular Posts