Wilde Mary...

For my pro-life posts and anti-abortion newspaper articles I got: Stephen King. I’d like to believe that means the articles are more Shawshank Redemption than It, but maybe they are both!


For the account of my dog Polly’s cure, thanks to the St. Benedict Medal...I got...


I write like
Mark Twain
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

And for a post on the dress code for visiting the Vatican - you guessed it – Dan Brown. Exhale noisily

For a post about visiting an elderly patient in a psychiatric ward I got…J.K. Rowling.

For the account of arguing with Baroness Warnock about embryonic stem cell research…I got Leo Tolstoy.


I write like
Leo Tolstoy
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!
For private literary endeavour – the time spent writing as of yet unpublished Irish fiction -I got Oscar Wilde. I'm thrilled!


I write like
Oscar Wilde
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!
For my Painful, personal and Highly Controversial memoir set in New York, I got J D Salinger.


I write like
J. D. Salinger
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

Comments

  1. I agree with seven of these :)

    -Norman

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read my blog (as you do Mary and many thanks), you will see that I got William Shakespeare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richard - well done for getting William Shakespeare! I have to confess - I read about the 'I write like' first on your blog and that you had got Shakespeare :-)
    I too wanted Shakespeare, so I kept pumping in lots of different forms of my writing material. But never got Shakespeare.
    Anyway, your blog is great, and in Heaven, maybe we can hold discussions with the Bard (who I believe was a Catholic).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever heard the Edmund Campion/Shakespeare theory? Quite interesting :)
    http://shakespeareunmasked.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts