OF YOUR EXTRAORDINARY CHARITY...

 


....please pray for the intentions of a certain soul for whom I have requested Holy Mass. Their soul is in grave danger. 

They are not a Catholic nor were they brought up in any religion, but as an adult they took part in ritual blasphemy as a way of advancement in a certain organization; they once demonstrated this to me. They are thought to be possessed. I knew them well and once I saw their human features melt and a demon push out from behind their skin; like their body was a meat puppet that was inhabited by the demonic. Seeing is believing and while at the time it made me panic like I'd never panicked before, it did increase my faith. 

This person is in bad health and I received word that they do not have long to live. Holy Mass will be offered for them on November 16th. I have given the priest my word that his name or the whereabouts of the Mass will be kept confidential; it wouldn't do for the person's "friends" to try to interfere with the Mass or make the priest’s life difficult.  Please offer your prayers in union with the Mass. 

* * *

The classic painting is Mass of St Gregory executed by Diego de la Cruz. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, James, you are a prayer warrior.

      Delete
  2. Is this individual baptized? If not, it should be prayed that he receive the grace to desire baptism before he dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, to answer your question. Inspired suggestion; I will pray that they are given the desire for baptism.

      Delete
  3. I will also be adding my prayers for this soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts