MY VIDEO ON YOUR SPIRITUAL STRONGBOX



Dear Readers, 

You may be about to become viewers, if you so wish to see me on my You-Tube channel, simply called, Mary O'Regan's Channel.  Earlier this week, I was preparing a post on "Your Spiritual Strongbox", and my trusty photographer was taking a range of photos of me posing with the contents of a spiritual strongbox which is a concept for a sturdy case that holds powerful sacramentals, blessed objects and relics which may be used in an urgent situation when there is need to fight the forces of Hell. I wanted to show my readers how they may make their own spiritual strongbox and that which is essential to include. 

After we took a few photos, we experimented with one video. There was no audition, no script and no practice sessions, only my life experience to rely on, but we deemed the one take to be adequate, so I posted it on my channel and you may see it for yourself. And truly, you may wonder at me when I tell of the photograph of the Saint that chased away squadrons of demons that man on his death-bed saw coming for him, but know that is is absolutely true and I invite you to print off a photograph for yourself. 

I am in the process of writing a longer post, which may take as much as a week, but God willing it follow this video, and in the post I will explain the devotions proper to each sacramental and the necessity of blessed objects and relics. I hope to write so that your will is motivated to build and keep your own Spiritual Strongbox. 



Comments

Popular Posts