EVERYWHERE I WILL PROCLAIM ALOUD THY MERCY AND GENEROSITY

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING TO THE INFANT OF PRAGUE

I prostrate myself before Thy holy image, O most gracious infant Jesus, to offer Thee my most fervent thanks for the blessings Thou hast bestowed on me. I shall incessantly praise Thy ineffable mercy and confess that Thou alone are my God, my helper, and my protector. Henceforth my entire confidence shall be placed in Thee! Everywhere I will proclaim aloud Thy mercy and generosity, so that Thy great love and the great deeds which Thou dost perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all. May devotion to Thy most holy infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all Christians, and may all who experience Thy assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to Thy most holy infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen.



Comments

  1. God lacks thanksgiving from all beings, for not receiving thanks by all his people for all that He gives to them. For all this, praise and glory to God should be acknowledged every second of the day. Gratitude is amiss and what heart felt pain that people will feel when we meet our creator at the end of our journey in this life

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely prayer.
    Have a good lent

    gramswisewords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would sympathize with anyone who was as ignored and insulted by the ones they love, as God is ignored and insulted. Let us make an effort to show some appreciation - we would do it for a fellow human being. So much more should we do it for GOD ALMIGHTY.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts