I WILL HOLD TRUMPY EVER CLOSE...

 It was an occasion of sorrow for me when Donald Trump had to hand over power to the Biden administration.  I felt a tad guilty because I had assumed Trump would get a 2nd term, and had neglected to pray for him substantially. Perhaps Trump may get a 2nd term in the future. This may be thought of as wishful thinking, but nothing is impossible to God.  I will redouble my prayers for Trump. 

Here are a few photos of me, taken in the glory days of the Trump presidency.  My friend, Sir Bruce gave me a Christmas gift of Trumpy Bear which I cherish. 



P.S. I think the fact that Trump refers to himself as, "the Donald" owes to his Scottish roots. In Scottish tradition, the head of the clan is distinguished with the definite article before their name, such as the father of a family called McDonald being honored with, "the McDonald". The Donald's mother was from a Scots-Gaelic speaking family, and so she may have told him of this practice.

Comments

  1. Dear Mary, thanks for this post. Glad you are a firm supporter of The Donald. I believe one should refer to Biden as Anti-President Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Donald J. Trump was the most pro-life President ever. It took real guts for him to do that. Satan hated him for that. I was amazed at how many Catholics, Protestants made the perfect the enemy of the good by inordinately focusing on Trump's faults. I guess they were too busy looking at his splinters to see the beam in their own eyes!

    Big picture - Abortion will bring the downfall of the West. But, with you I am talking to one who knows. The only crime these brothers and sisters did was to come into existence. Arguably, the legalization of abortion means existence is a crime. Existence is certainly a crime to to Satan as he hates all life and is the Lord of Death.

    Thank you and God bless you for your pro-life stance, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear James Ignatius,

    Thank you for your wonderfully inspired comment.

    I have read it many times. As a fan of Trump, it touched me deeply.

    May you be blessed forever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts