PADRE PIO: THE HOLY NAME OF JESUS IS OBEYED AND RESPECTED IN HELL

Padre Pio, the Italian friar was primarily famous for bearing the wounds of Christ. But Pio had an array of mystical gifts that are not as well known or even acknowledged. One such gift was that he could see into Hell, could see the souls there, and knew the conditions of the damned who suffer eternal separation from God, but he also saw that demons in Hell are controlled by the Holy Name to the point that they must show reverence for it. 

In his letters to noblewoman and his spiritual twin, Raffaelina Cerase, Pio revealed to her the ultimate power of the Holy Name, that demons are bound to obey commands made in the Holy Name, that they are cast down to Hell in the Holy Name, and that they must respect It: "This divine Name is also venerated  - who would imagine it? - even in Hell, because that Name is the terror of demons, who find themselves overthrown and cast down: "In my Name they will cast out demons" [Mark 16:17]

Yet, for those of us who are in this world, Pio told Raffaelina that, "This most Holy Name is reverenced on the earth because all the graces we ask for in the Name of Jesus are fully granted by the eternal Father: "If you ask anything of the Father," the divine Master tells us, "he will give it to you in my name" [John 16:23]. 

In Paradise, too, Pio assured Raffaelina, that "Jesus is indeed worshiped in heaven. Moved by gratitude and love, the blessed unendingly sing to Him what St John heard and saw in one of his visions: "They sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the scroll and to open its seals, for You were slain and by Your blood You ransomed men for God"" [Revelation 5:9].

Pio was unequivocal as to the singular greatness of the Holy Name, that no other name may be the way to Heaven, "There is only one name in which we can hope for salvation, and the apostles declared that truth to the Jews: "There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" [Acts of the Apostles 4:12]. 

Pio affirmed that God the Father wanted to make all creation obey in the Name of Jesus Christ,"The eternal Father wanted to subject all things to Him, so "that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth" [Philippians 2:10]. 

For you, it is a worthy meditation that the Holy Name is referenced in Hell, Heaven and on earth. You may have a boost of confidence that your infernal enemies are controlled by It. Take consolation in the fact that the Holy Name drives your demonic foes into the abyss. You who are living in this life may seek graces in the Name of Jesus, and this was modeled everyday by Padre Pio because every single day of his life he offered the prayer to the Sacred Heart for all his spiritual children, all his disciples and all those souls who sought this prayers, and the prayer has as its second petition, "O my Jesus, you have said, "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you."" You may find the full prayer below:

Efficacious Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

I. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of...... (here name your request)
Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father.... 

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you


II. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you." Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of.......(here name your request) Our Father...Hail Mary....Glory Be To the Father....

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you

III. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away." Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of.....(here name your request)Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father... 

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you

Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours. 
Say the Hail, Holy Queen and add: St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us.

If you get the answer to your prayers, you may do as Padre Pio requested and thank Our Lady...

*   *   *

The letter Pio wrote to Raffaelina on the greatness of the Holy Name was written on November 4, 1914. This letter is found in Volume II of the letters of Padre Pio

Comments

  1. Thank you for these great posts, Mary, about Padre Pio and Raffaelina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post. I am praying for the liberation of one man who is in great need of liberation from an evil spirit. Please say a prayer for that poor soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts