The most pious devotion of St. Gaetano Catanoso I think you would find fascinating. He lived 1879-1963 and his memorial date on the Church calendar is April 4. He is referred to as "The Apostle of the Holy Face" God bless your ministry abundantly.
How similar was the wound on Mary of St. Peter to the Black Madonna of Częstochowa? I tried searching for a written description of Blessed Mary of St. Peter, but cannot find one.
That is an excellent question, and at this stage I do not know the answer. But it will inform an inquiry as to the similarities between Mary of St. Peter and the wound on the face of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa.
The best book on Sr. Mary of St Peter is The Golden Arrow: The Revelations of Sr. Mary of St. Peter, published by TAN Books.
Thank you so much for sharing this Mary-you are so clear thinking and well spoken! Such a treat!
ReplyDeleteThe most pious devotion of St. Gaetano Catanoso I think you would find fascinating. He lived 1879-1963 and his memorial date on the Church calendar is April 4. He is referred to as "The Apostle of the Holy Face" God bless your ministry abundantly.
ReplyDeleteHow similar was the wound on Mary of St. Peter to the Black Madonna of Częstochowa? I tried searching for a written description of Blessed Mary of St. Peter, but cannot find one.
ReplyDeleteThat is an excellent question, and at this stage I do not know the answer. But it will inform an inquiry as to the similarities between Mary of St. Peter and the wound on the face of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa.
DeleteThe best book on Sr. Mary of St Peter is The Golden Arrow: The Revelations of Sr. Mary of St. Peter, published by TAN Books.