"JUST WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST THAT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE COMPLETE RESTORATION"

 My friend and mentor, Frank Rega sent word to me of a fantastic documentary on Our Lady of Good Success who appeared to Mother Mariana in the 15th and 16th centuries in Quito, Ecuador and entrusted her with prophecies concerning our times. The part of the messages given Mother Mariana that I cling to is Our Lady's assurance that, "Just when all seems lost that will be the beginning of the complete restoration".

I believe that many of us are being prepared to have a role in founding the restoration promised by Our Lady of Good Success and that so many of the children who are being born now will live their entire adult lives working as founders of the restoration of the  Church. 




Comments

  1. thank you for this. I know we are very close but not quite there. God willing in the next few months the restoration can happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts