THE SEX-ADDICTED GAY MODEL, "THE PIRATE NUN" WHO BROUGHT HIM TO FAITH AND THE MOVEMENT FOR CHASTITY AMONG THE SAME-SEX ATTRACTED

If the salty title of this blog-post has piqued your interest (not that you would ever take a frenzied interest in sex-addiction among gay models) you may wish to watch Desire of the Everlasting Hills which chronicles the conversion of Paul Darrow from gay model and self-described sex addict to a leader in Courage, the movement for chastity among people who are same-sex attracted.

I first heard about Paul during a discussion Jennifer Fulwiler and I had about heterosexuals who practice chastity (namely me) where she exhorted me to check out the conversion story of Paul Darrow. Jennifer told me what I ought really tell you, "Just watch it." I may add that the set of pics below is of Paul Darrow at the height of his modeling career. 


Comments

Popular Posts