COME INTO EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE AND INTO EACH OF MY ACTIONS

Most Holy Ghost, receive the consecration that I make of my entire being. From this moment on, come into every area of my life and into each of my actions.  Thou art my Light, my Guide, my Strength, and the sole desire of my heart. I abandon myself without reserve to Thy divine action, and I desire to be ever docile to Thine inspirations. O Holy Ghost, transform me, with and through Mary, into another Christ Jesus, for the glory of the Father and the salvation of the world. Amen.

This prayer is entitled A Daily Consecration to the Holy Ghost and was composed by Venerable Félix de Jesús Rougier.  This most sublime offering may be said at any time of the year, but I posit that it is most relevant to us now as we prepare for Pentecost.

Félix de Jesús Rougier

Comments

Popular Posts