The ideal gift for an entrepreneur...

...is Raymond Arroyo's biography of Mother Angelica: The Story of a Nun, Her Nerve and a Network of Miracles.

Mother Angelica was an extraordinary entrepreneuse, to use the correct French for a female businesswoman, and I am buying a new copy of her biography as a birthday gift for a friend of mine, also an entrepreneuse, who is not Catholic, but who may warm very much to Mother Angelica. Of your love and goodness, offer a prayer for my friend who celebrates her birthday soon. 

I, too, have need of re-reading Mother Angelica's biography so as to study the mystical experiences Mother had with the Divine Infant, they do seem to have something in common with the visits the Infant paid to Little Nellie who is the subject of the book I hope to finish after my Padre Pio book comes out. 

Comments

Popular Posts