Did a Corpus Christi procession stop a deadly plague in France?

At the Herald, I did an article in honour of the feast of Corpus Christi where I related a miraculous turn of events that happened in France after a procession took place.  In my own estimation, I think it is one of my better pieces, but then I've been advised that writers are often the last people to judge their own work correctly. Nip across to the Herald and decide for yourselves. 

Here are photos from the 2013 Corpus Christi procession at my parish church, the London Oratory, which is five minutes from Harrods and a hop, skip and jump from the V&A, so the procession took place where crowds of tourists could see. Twitch of the mantilla to New Liturgical Movement for posting these gems of photos. 









































Comments

Popular Posts