A friend going under the knife...

Hello Everyone, 

A friend of mine is soon to have a serious operation.  I invite you to join me in praying to the Infant Jesus of Prague the my friend's time on the operating table will mean that they get better and enjoy a full recovery. 

Powerful Novena in Urgent Need

(In cases of great urgency, a novena of hours may be made instead of "days." The prayers should, if possible, be repeated at the same time every hour for nine consecutive hours.)

Oh Jesus, who has said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

(Mention your request.)

Oh Jesus, who has said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary, Thy most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Thy Father in Thy Name that my prayer be granted.

(Mention your request.)

Oh Jesus, who has said,. "Heaven and earth shall pass away, .but My word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

(Mention your request.)

Comments

Popular Posts