The You-Tube Way to Meditating on the Rosary

Today, is a First Saturday, and I find that the other conditions may be met with relative ease. I, however, find that the most difficult stipulation is fifteen minutes meditating on the Mysteries of the Rosary while keeping Our Lord company. This must be a separate spiritual exercise to reciting the Five Decades of the Rosary.
Most days, I usually have the concentration of a flea with dementia, but now that it's December, when I start to set my mind to thinking about the Resurrection, I think of Christmas cards with the Infant Jesus. This You-Tube video really helped me concentrate on the Glorious Mysteries.

I’m offering my devotions today for my friend ContraSign, who has an important job interview soon. I prayed to St. Anthony for the intention that ContraSign become aware of lucrative job opportunities. Now, during this glacial Saturday in London, I will pray to the Immaculate Heart for the intention that ContraSign is successful in getting this job. Of your charity, may I ask your prayers for ContraSign that he gets good, sustained employment? He is very talented and uses his gifts to develop Catholic culture.

Comments

  1. You have my prayers. Thanks for sharing this clip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment